South Shropshire Group Trial.

scorpa3

There are 70 entries for the latest round of the Midland Centre Group trial championship held by the South Shropshire club on SUnday.

I was wondering if anyone had ridden at the venue before and if so what is it like?

I am very late in the starting order - each club has to take their turn at being last and it's ours this week.

You will find it a very well organised event - Kirsty, Buzz, Spence and the crew put on a first class trial.

Sections will be based around a stream with a ride up the brook, using the banks and waterfalls. Gets really interesting towards the top !

To get a feeling of the terrain have a look at Breidden Hills website, shared with South Shropshire and click on Gallery then '2005 SMCC Social and presentation trial'. It is a different venue but very similar terrain.

Now that you've had a look have a gander at the Breidden Hills venues. We have our first trial of the year at the infamous Nantmawr Quarry near Oswestry on Sunday 5th March. Totally different terrain to South Shropshire but the organisation equally as good, if not just a little bit slicker !.

We look forward to seeing you there. Tell your mates !

Elwyn, you're at it again :hyper:

I have ridden the venue and will be riding there on sunday all being well. As Desperado said, It will be a well organised trial with excellent sections and marking. If the weather gets a bit wet, then it will be very slick so as you ride a scorpa, grip should be no problem :ph34r:

Worth going for sure. :D