Hello from Sabillasville Maryland

snakeknuckles

Hello Trials forum: I just signed up. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I would call myself an eccentric collector of a little of everything... In the dirt on 2 wheels I currently have:

1) an '72 Ossa MAR 250 that I found in a guy's shed. It is pretty complete. The fenders had been sawn off for some reason and it had no spark. I put a new ignition in it and just because ordered the one with lighting output. The bike has no lighting on it now and I want to install just because... Are wiring harnesses available as well as lighting hardware? WHat should I do for a voltage regulator. I would go with original/replica preferably.

2) The rest of my off road two-wheel collection consists of a '76? left shift cota 247 that needs a lot of work but have most of the parts for, a '74 Alpina that is a rider, a '73 Rickman Montesa rider,  a '78 honda xl 125 rider, and a '71? trail 90 that was sitting next to the Ossa that I haven't even picked up from the guy but is waiting for me.