Barcelona Indoor

dab-man

Hello people, just wondering if any-one had any idea what time expect the indoor results tonight or if there is anywhere to see the first round scores. Its a shame Andy didn't have a buisness trip to attend to in Spain this weekend after the brilliant coverage of Sheffield him and r2wtrials gave us this year. Wouldn't it be great to see Dougie put one across Raga in his home land. :D

Well they caught me out - no first lap results.

Dougie failed to qualify - in fact he got well and truly whipped. Front page article just been updated with qualification lap.

1. Raga

2. Freixa

3. Fuji

Sorry I thought four went thru to the final so why wasn't Jarvis there? Who changed the rules?? (Sorry stupid question its in Spain).

If there's no wildcard rider(s), which there wasn't, only three riders go on to the final. Although they might have just made that up on the spot because it's Spain and they hate British riders like Jarvis... :D

We won't know nowt until we see the riders report, but the thing is they still had to ride the sections and Doug, wasn't just beat he was a mile off in the last two rounds.

Maybe injury, bike problem, or off form!! who knows, but when he is on form he would be in the running no matter what country he's in.

I think it's big question time for Doug, does he go all out and risk injury, or play safe and concentrate on the outdoors.

Baring a catastrophe I think Raga, has got the indoor championship in the bag.

Indoor and outdoor are two different games, results of the last two years have shown us that, riding safely for the remainder of the indoor series has to be on Dougs mind.

Edited by ishy