Newbie intro....

Tingting

Hello all

Just wanted to introduce myself to one and all. Currently in the process of getting my 1994 Yamaha TYZ 250, which I've owned for 20 years, up and running again. It's not seen seen much action apart form the occasional start up for over 10years. If I can just clean up the Dave Cooper rack and get a tow bar fitted it may just turn a wheel again! Hoping to gleen a bit of information from other users along the way if I can?

Regards

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On 8/12/2022 at 1:50 PM, Tingting said:

Hello all

Just wanted to introduce myself to one and all. Currently in the process of getting my 1994 Yamaha TYZ 250, which I've owned for 20 years, up and running again. It's not seen seen much action apart form the occasional start up for over 10years. If I can just clean up the Dave Cooper rack and get a tow bar fitted it may just turn a wheel again! Hoping to gleen a bit of information from other users along the way if I can?

Regards

Another newbie saying hello to you bud, hope you manage to get your bike ready for some off road fun soon!