Nitro 2022 Battery

Beta rev'3

I've just been cleaning my nitro's battery compartment and pressed the test button on the battery and theres no lights on...

With never owning one before I would imagine that the battery should hold some charge? and any ideas or how to diagnose what the problem is?

Anyone got any experience in this as there's absolutely diddly about it in the manual or online about it

Thanks in advance

Mick

• 7 months later...

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2023 at 10:28 AM, Moto619 said:

I have a 2022 Nitro... where is the battery located? (I thought it was battery-less, no?)

Both yours and my Nitro were earlier 22 models. I got a 250 from the first batch to hit the US. The second batch had batteries.

I am happy with my bike however a little p****d that I had a less desirable 22 model.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a JBR nitro 22 yr/model and it doesn't have a battery (was like it when I bought it) but starts fine 3 or 4 kicks from cold/unused for a couple of weeks or so and 1 or 2 kicks when hot. So far 100% reliable in 8 months of ownership 🤞