What cc and stroke to put on the ACU entry

ChrisCH

The missus has just bought a 2021 Epure race.  We had a nice day testing it yesterday and she seems keen enough to keep it and sell her Beta.  The big yes-no decision is to ride it in a trial proper rather than just on a practice ground.

We have just tried to sign up for a trial and the machine details page needs a CC and engine stroke.  I remember that ACU said electric bikes can now be entered into the normal trials but the electric motor has neither a cc nor a stroke.  What do other people put in?  (Clearly you can make up nonsense if you want but the results will show Electric Motion 250cc or some drivel which is not really "right")

She very kindly let me ride it a little bit (and made me pay for it) and I rather like it but will stick with my TRS for the time being. 

Personally, I would write "Not Applicable."  If only numerical values are accepted, then 0 and 0.

Alternatively, can the fields just be left blank?

Edited by konrad

12 hours ago, konrad said:

Personally, I would write "Not Applicable."  If only numerical values are accepted, then 0 and 0.

Alternatively, can the fields just be left blank?

The s/ware shows "this is a required field" - I will try the zero option.  Cheers.