Sherpa T model 92 would like Alpina tank and seat for Trail riding

tokig

I need tech advice or knowledge to find if Alpina tank and seat will fit onto a model 92 Sherpa T trials bike for trail riding.

I saw an article about Sherpa Himalaya and I believe it states that the 1973 team used Sherpa model 125 and fitted Alpina tank/seat.

sherpa_himalaya1.thumb.jpg.a85c0b6762e8f523ed5e39178453fa80.jpg

Edited by tokig

Pictured above is one of the Himalaya Sherpa T. Here is the description found - 

In October 1972, a group of friends from the Moto Club Igualada, fans of making weekend getaways with their country bikes, planned a risky adventure consisting of reaching the highest possible level in the Himalayas.

Once the project was shaped, they got to work and after a long year of preparations at the end of 1973 the expedition got underway. The group is made up of Rafa Puig Bultó, Dimas Veiga, Jaume Samsó Puig, Ramón García-Nieto and Lluís Solé Guillaume and Gerardo Pascual. With the direct support of the Bultaco factory, which gives them six Bultaco units Sherpa 350 and the work of its technical department that makes several modifications to the models so that they work perfectly in the low temperatures and at the altitude to which they were going to be subjected.

They were 125 models, with some adaptation of the 92 model. The tank and seat kit from the Alpina was adapted and decorated as a Sherpa, in red, a new boomerang type silencer that was really a pre-series model, a larger diameter perforated crown, and compressed cylinder heads that did not help them much since the poor octane of Nepalese gasoline caused them more than one head problem.