Vertigo busto start poorly

cedrica

Hello everyone, I submit my problem to you. My Vertigo Busto 2021 250cc motorcycle starts poorly when cold or hot. He needs at least two kicks each time. In the long run it's painful. have you ever had this type of problem?
thanks in advance

ne vous excusez jamais de votre nationalité 👍 if I can't understand French that's my problem.  Vertigo in 2021 has no battery?  If you have fuel injection and no battery you need to make the electricity first, first kick is charging the capacitor.  If you add a battery you have a way to charge the capacitor.

Vertigo en 2021 n’a pas de batterie ? Si vous avez une injection de carburant et pas de batterie, vous devez d'abord produire de l'électricité, le premier coup d'envoi consiste à charger le condensateur. Si vous ajoutez une batterie, vous avez un moyen de charger le condensateur.

Thanks for your quick return. actually on the 2021 there is no battery. So first kick I load and the second I start the bike.

In action, when I ride and turn off the motorcycle, I can start the motorcycle in 1 shot if I start quickly. If I spend more than 30 seconds I need 2 kicks. Does this mean that my ignition coil no longer holds the charge long enough or that an ignition coil is not designed to hold the charge for more than 30 seconds?

It's all about making and storing enough electricity to keep the fuel pump running and up to pressure, without fuel pressure the bike can not fire.  You could probably add a second capacitor and effectively double the marginal capacitor performance.  Fan sucks a lot of power too so if that is running when you stall out poof goes the power storage.

• Like 1

Ignition coil doesn't hold a charge it only amplifies voltage.  

Capacitor can hold a strong charge if there is no draw on it, that's why you need to be careful handling them and short the terminals before touching them.

Edited by lemur