Ty250 Manual

aks

I don't mean to sound like a jerk! But try this site search:

TY 250

Seeing how you're new to the site maybe you don't know how to use the "search function" at the top of the page..

Or check out ebay maybe at this link:eBay.com

Hope that helps you out.

The TY250 is a bike that has been around forever, you'll find tons of information on this fourm about it ;)

Good luck

edit: When I was 12 my dad rode as an intermediate in trials here in Canada on a ty250 monoshock.. and I rode that bike a couples times around the pits. But at the time I was riding a honda XR80, so I didn't really get a chance to play around with it! ;) It was a great bike in it's day. And you'll be able to have a lot of fun on it:) I ride a ty175..

Edited by Jackman

You will need to advise if it's a twin shock TY250, then what color defines the year. If it's a monoshock TY250, whole different bike.

And what info you are looking for.

There are many knowledgeable and very helpful people on these boards. Most tend to have the most knowedge with one or the other of the TS or the mono.

Both are quite dated, but rugged and lots of fun. Basically I look at this as ride what you have and have fun and learn. Even the old bikes are far more capable than I am. It's a ball, welcome aboard. kcj