Hello From Brighton

hen barn

hello, im back to riding trials bikes after 20 years(just pottering around and watching), just brought a 1984 yamaha ty125 so i can take it on the road until i pass my full test. anyway i have 3 questions to start.

a) Is there any trials shops in sussex? i want to get a trials helmet but dont know what size to get?

B)I have some o'neal motorcross boots and they are very heavy are trials boots lighter?

c) and finally when is the next trial in the brighton area?

please help!

Worthing Club have a novice & twin shock on the 14th

Worthing Club

Bognor have a club trial at Elsted on the 24th, there is also a Brighton club

(sorry dont know their website) and also Horsham Riders Club (do a google on the name). They are all AMCA clubs and between them there is usually a trial most weekends in the East/West Sussex area.

So far as MX boots are concerned, I (stupidly) bought some & am doing my best to wear them out so I can buy some proper trials Boots. Not great but they do the job so I can't see using what you have for a few trials being the end of world.

Oh and the nearest shop is probably Merlin Motorcycles in Horsham, don't know what they are like as I have never been there

Edited by arun1664