Spark Plug For 04 2.0

bagger

Which one? cell home or work?

Been out of the loop the last week or so at TTC...

You going to be able to make the big swing again this year?

I would hate to see your gas bill driving that purple monster over here.

Then again, I am looking at a 96, GMC 3500, 4X4, 454 gas Auto, king cab, long bed...... I am sure it gets great gas mileage :) trying to make up my mind between that and a ranger. :D

well at $3.25 a gallon of diesel i just dont think i can afford another trip this year in the purple monster.$20 gets me just about 1/4 tank.pappy and i might go to donner this summer if we can come up with the $ between the 2 of us.our club has done a good job of raising money this year to send the boys up there but bagger jr might have to go to summer school :) besides i think the #1 line might be a little tuff for him.we will get back to your neck of the woods one of these days though and dinner will be on me!

Bagger, the platinum is a premimum plug and in a two stroke engine typically offer better resistance to loading up and fouling as well as long life.

Normally the improved conductivity and durability of the material along with its smaller diameter allows you to open the gap somewhat to provide more efficient ignition of the fuel mixture, so opening up the gap from the recommended .020 to .025-.030 in a Sherco is not out of the question. I have not experimented yet! But I do know that the low output systems on these bikes need all the help they can get!

I have found that here in the US, NGK has deleted the platnum plug in favor of the Irridium, however it is a resistor type which nullifies some of the advantages of the use in these LOW output systems.

There are other crossover plugs out there, but I do not have the time or inclination to become a test pilot for them. The VX plugs have been tested with no complaints that I am aware of. I am not sure how far you can open them up though. Rule is always the farther the better as I currently understand , which makes sense!

With the help of some friends, the 2 I got from the UK were sent by individuals as the Brit dealers will not ship them here on there own!

That is all I can tell you for now! <_<

Update, the VX plug seems to be factory set at .6mm or .0275in. using my trusty Auto Zone gapping disk.

Seems to work fine at this setting with good starting and a seemingly better low speed response. Maybe my imagination, not sure.

<_<