Hello From Sherpatensing

sherpatensing

I have just got round to registering on Trialscentral having been reading the forum for a couple of months. I have been a trials enthusiast for about 25 years and after a long break from riding, I have started riding twinshocks again. I have a number of bikes (probably not as many as Big John though)Moto Guzzi LeMans 1, Bultaco Sherpa 340 (restored to original) Bultaco Sherpa Type 159 (restored to original) Beamish Suzuki RL325, Otter BSA, Beta Techno, Greeves 24MCS, Honda XR400, Suzuki TS100.

Thanks for the welcome Big John and Lee. Glad you like the name, I thought I would spell it with an 'S' (Tensing as opposed to Tenzing). I wasn't really comfortable with using Norgay either. Dartmoor is a fair travel from East Anglia so I would have to give it a miss.

I certainly enjoy the bikes Big John, and yes the 159 is a 1976. It stands in my dining room next to the LeMans. As you say, a man cannot have too many motorcycle.