05/06 4rt Differences ?

scoobie232

way you ride it won't matter :thumbup: ....

Got rid of the gasser yet H,

D

Constructive as ever slaphead 3 :thumbup:

not yet, must be too cheep. sold my cbr 6 though so i have some pennies to play with..

H..

Edited by scoobie232

I have a 4 week old 4rt which is an 05 , i have just rode an 06 today and really cant tell much diff, the clutch is a touch lighter and smoother . I am well impressed with mine after years on the two strokes the 4rt is a leap forward like when the mono yam came out

get an 06 if you can afford it, but you wont be dissapointed with either

i love my 05, just been out with my mates (all 2 strokers) and destroyed

them all on a big 3rd gear climb, the 4rt will just keep pulling and pulling.

:thumbup:

Edited by jsp

There are no noticable differences between the 06&05 my brother has an 05 my mate has an 06 and you can ride them back to back and they are the same . the clutch action is a little different apart fom that nothing !

As far as I know the only difference is the clutch is smoother and the plastics have stickers instead of being painted. If you can get a cheap o5 I would go for it and if the clutch is to snappy for you spend

There are quite a few 05 bikes about with 06 plastics & decals fitted as thereis no way to tell except frame no's!

Thanks for all the replys so far..

So would Sandifords be able to confirm 05 or 06 if i contacted them with a frame No ?

H..

There are quite a few 05 bikes about with 06 plastics & decals fitted as thereis no way to tell except frame no's!

Thanks for all the replys so far..

So would Sandifords be able to confirm 05 or 06 if i contacted them with a frame No ?

H..

Hughie,

Would think so mate, they are the importers, you can cetainly check frame nos on the Beta site..you going to Thornhill????

Cheers

Donald