England Supporting Scotland

cota kid

Tell us a sport your good at and I'll support Scotland.

Bytheway drinking is not a recognised sport. :thumbup:

I cant wait until your crappy team comes to Ibrox this pre season. hope youll be there cota kid. see a quality stadium quality support and hopefully a quality team.........................

S.M.

Tell us a sport your good at and I'll support Scotland.

Bytheway drinking is not a recognised sport. :thumbup:

I cant wait until your crappy team comes to Ibrox this pre season. hope youll be there cota kid. see a quality stadium quality support and hopefully a quality team.........................

S.M.

I've been to plenty of quality stadiums, PSV Eindoven's for the UEFA Cup Final to name but one, not bad for a crappy team. I've never been one for pre season friendlies so I won't be visiting Ibrox.

I've never been one for pre season friendlies so I won't be visiting Ibrox.

Nah?, quite right . I havent been to a pre season for years either. come to think of it, i have been to about 6 league games in 6 years . used to hardly miss a game home/away/europe at one time...

S.M.

Edited by 348mate

Theres a contingent of Rangers fans in Redcar, where I live, who travel all over the world to watch them, whether is league, cups or friendlies.

Funnily enough,i went to Porto (1983) away with a bus from Glasgow, and there was a gang from Redcar we picked up en-route, happy daze indeed.!!