French 4 Day At Sardent

Hey Guys! I thought it was an amazing trial, that went extremely well, apart from SOME, not all, expert riders being so rude to some observers that 4 left on the 3rd day because of it.

I met some realy cool people (Mainly the Pearsons! A great big thankyou for the BBQ and Tim for letting me try your bike :D ) Well done Johny JAMBON! The sections were hard for the riders, the interzones were just as grueling, but i think everyone had fun :D so thats great :D

I was observing for the 4 days, DAMN is it hard! Long days, but well worth it :beer: Now I'm glad of the rest :P Well not much more to say but hope to see all you guys next year when i will be riding :P

Now Lets hear what you guys thought about it :D

I've just got back after a long drive back up to a suprisingly french like climate Scotland! Great trial once again, the ride around is superb with the majoprity of sections on super grippy rocks. I'm already thinking of next year and if i can stay even longer. :D

i just got back on monday aftanoon,after driving right through the night,but having to stop every hr for power naps,one thing is for certain,it is a very long way,it was a very eventfull week for us car crashes,cheese sandwichs&alot of beer on sat night.Although apart from that a brilliant week,returning for my second year this year with four more of my friends i decide to ride the s2 route,what brilliant sections steps after steps after steps&a bucketfull of steps thrown in there for good sport,the only problem we had&alot of other people we spoke to,is the 2 laps on both friday&saturday,one lap of eighteen sections over a 60km would be fine in the heat(not that its not much different over here)but still we struggled on.just wish the english could run trials like that.

Good friends don`t come cheap, just to thank the lads, you know who you are who helped me get over the hire car write off and pick me and nickerlias up from Gueret Hospital.

I would recommend this trial to anyone wanting a challenge, long days, great sections and the locals have trials in their blood.

If you think the Reeth 3 Day trial is hard, think again, this is for the big boys to play!!!!!!

Roll on 2007 as I hope to improve my lowly 56th place on a new machine!!!!!

Vive la francaise!!!!!!

:D:beer: