Clutch Lightener

jetset

I posted a topic in yamaha forum asking if anyone knew where I could get the extended arm type clutch lightener for my TY250 but no joy, thought I would try posting it in aircooled mono forum as it seems to get a wider audience.

A couple of people suggested making one but I don't have access to metal working equipment. I am sure that someone somewhere must be still make these in a little workshop as so many bikes seem to have them (except mine!) B)

I have just finished restoring my TY back to it's former glory which I posted in the Yamaha forum recently and am looking for the clutch lightener to further improve the riding experience, and my skills!!

Any help / contacts would be greatfully received, a spare clutch lightener would be even better!! :thumbup:

I have a mig welder and my trial biking friend is also a dab hand with metalwork so we will cut and carve to make my lightener as suggested, After spending the last few months restoring the bike I was looking for something I could just "bolt on" for a change but never mind, fabrication can be done!!

I am happy, my bike is done and this week got a new rear tyre on so I have no more excuses when I fall off tommorow when we go riding!!!

Thanks folks

:thumbup:

• 9 months later...

• 3 weeks later...