Hi from Cumbria

jamiedal

Good Afternoon All,

Just a little introduction from myself (Jamie),

Recently bought a trials bike and I've joined the forum to hopefully tap into the knowledge on here and so use can all help an absolute novice like myself make the most of the new bike I have just bought,

Done several years greenlining and enduro riding but never ventured into trials until now

After getting various opinions on which bike to start with I settled on a Beta Evo 200 (pics attached)

Look forward to getting out riding and posting my hopeful progress on here

20170412_151205_1492434945535_resized.jpg

20170412_151328_1492434935103_resized.jpg

20170412_151356_1492434941742_resized.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome!

Good bike choice and looks like you bought it from the same place as me.  

Id call Triple d motorsport before heading over to Holmscales as unfortunately some mx/enduro lads thought it would be a grand idea to rip up the land doing doughnuts when it was completely saturated leaving a mess which wasn't needed.  So the owners barred all riding for foreseeable future (this was told to me over a month ago so it may be good to use now mind).

58 minutes ago, uksg85 said:

Welcome!

Good bike choice and looks like you bought it from the same place as me.  

Id call Triple d motorsport before heading over to Holmscales as unfortunately some mx/enduro lads thought it would be a grand idea to rip up the land doing doughnuts when it was completely saturated leaving a mess which wasn't needed.  So the owners barred all riding for foreseeable future (this was told to me over a month ago so it may be good to use now mind).

Wednesday nights is for trials bikes and its nothing to do with triple d or Neil Crayson.

Its the landowner Matt that puts the tea/coffee and homemade biscuits out along with the signing on form and honesty box for your £10. 

Ring Holmescales activity centre for more info.