George Gosden British Champion C-class 125cc

agiow

British champion George Gosden & his dad would like to thank everybody who has helped George win the championship. :-

Steve Saunders for the Repsol oils.

Raw Sports Clothing.

Mark Kemp and all at BVM .

Reynolds & Read.

Benny & Alan Ayres for your support and hospitality.

Tim & Jane peace , and Family for the cooking.

All the clubs for putting on such excellent trials.

Joel and Jack for being great competition this year.

Chris Stay and Alan for being the best practice partner

You could ever want.

And last but not least Barry Robinson for all the good work you do for

youth trials in general.

post-1388-1156181544.jpg

Well done George you bloody well deserve to be champion after all the hard work you & your dad have put in over the last few years, god knows how many times iv'e seen that bike land on you in practise. :D

Keep the good work up. :beer:

Why aren't you guys signed up to post Youth news to the front page? You might get sponsor interest there. You'll never get it in the forums...

Because we don't know how and according to Dabbster it is't important anyway. We are very proud of what our lads have done this year, but at the same time we realise that self promotion brings it's own problems. As we say on the Island (Bull**** stinks results do the talking)

If anyone would like to help us we would welcome them but i don't think youth C champions will attract much intrest. The British national youth scene is like a traveling show that moves around the country, we all know who's who and to stick your head above the water is not wise.

Lets all be honest, we may not like it but Ben Morphet is probably the best trials rider for his age in the world today, and as long as he is around everyone else should keep quiet.

Edited by AS iow

Why aren't you guys signed up to post Youth news to the front page? You might get sponsor interest there. You'll never get it in the forums...

Because we don't know how and according to Dabbster it is't important anyway. We are very proud of what our lads have done this year, but at the same time we realise that self promotion brings it's own problems. As we say on the Island (Bull**** stinks results do the talking)

If anyone would like to help us we would welcome them but i don't think youth C champions will attract much intrest. The British national youth scene is like a traveling show that moves around the country, we all know who's who and to stick your head above the water is not wise.

Lets all be honest, we may not like it but Ben Morphet is probably the best trials rider for his age in the world today, and as long as he is around everyone else should keep quiet.

What a load of B*****ks! :D

Never ever did I say it wasn't important to let people know when Chris or George did well, likewise its always good to hear how the lads are doing even if they don't win. Almost single handidly I ploughed a furrow for reporting the european youth rounds albeit promoting Alexz, but it has paved the way and Jack Challoner is getting some benfit from it as TMX and the general traials public know a bit about what the youngsters are doing abroad. It is very easy to register as Team George or even team IOW but it does require a bit of effort and Andy will help you get started I'm sure.

The internet is a great way to tell us about British Success and you should have a thicker skin if you get the results shout about it and if not tell us also.

Never ever did I say it wasn't important to let people know when Chris or George did well, likewise its always good to hear how the lads are doing even if they don't win. Almost single handidly I ploughed a furrow for reporting the european youth rounds albeit promoting Alexz, but it has paved the way and Jack Challoner is getting some benfit from it as TMX and the general traials public know a bit about what the youngsters are doing abroad. It is very easy to register as Team George or even team IOW but it does require a bit of effort and Andy will help you get started I'm sure.

The internet is a great way to tell us about British Success and you should have a thicker skin if you get the results shout about it and if not tell us also.

I think you make a good point Dabster, it' just that in my experiance succsess brings as many enemies as friends, and while our lads have done us proud this year, we realise that there are much better riders up the road. And untill you reach the level of Alexz, Ross, & Jack it,s best to just keep working for the future.

The Team IOW report would be a good idea, as we could include Becky, & Josh stephens progress, but as i said i don't know how, if you think it would be of intrest maybe AG IOW could sort it. :D