2 Rt?

nigel dabster

I thought the same thing when I saw pictures of the little motor :) It's time Montesa had a 125 . I have ridden the Scorpa 125 and it's a pretty decent little bike and it's Yamaha motor isn't near the motor of CRF.

I don't know all the technical aspects to do it, but I think a different cam, head, more flywheel and the fuel injection would make it one awesome bike :unsure:

Yes you are right of course ham, tlr 200 tlr 125 tlr 250, weren't they 4 strokes too?

And of course times haven't changed have they?

The rules don't say that all youths must be on a 125cc do they? They do, gosh thats news!

And of course there would be no point in trying to get em young and create brand loyalty would there?

etc etc :unsure::):D

Yes you are right of course ham, tlr 200 tlr 125 tlr 250, weren't they 4 strokes too?

And of course times haven't changed have they?

The rules don't say that all youths must be on a 125cc do they? They do, gosh thats news!

And of course there would be no point in trying to get em young and create brand loyalty would there?

etc etc :beer::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:o Gertcha, y'bugga...MONTESA not Honda was the reference..and the 4rt that I first tried had the power of a 125 two stroke,so, there you have it..all that's needed is some 125 stickers ( I don't think anyone will contest the power delivery).

Is Daddy going to shell out mega-bucks on a fuel injected ,heavy trials bike for junior to try out his new sport? :huh: