Geoff's Back!

mich lin

It was announced at the riders meeting at round one of the ATA Championship that 10 time national champion Geoff Aaron will be going for title number 11. This is great news for our US sport!

Not only do the youngsters coming up like Cody and Patrick need him around to push them. He will also be a great foundation for our TDN team for the coming years as they fight their way up the A group. Face it, the fight to the podium in the World Championship group will be a tough one.

I believe it would be a mistake to underestimate Team GB, Japan or Spain! One of which we are going to have to knock off if we hope to someday climb up onto the World Championship podium.

Having Geoff on board will bring maturity and stability to Team USA. Having all these young tigers around is wonderful but it would not be the ideal situation for our team if we didn't have at least one old soldier like Geoff in the battle. In Nepoleon's book on the art of war, he was very clear that having old soldiers around was one thing an army/team needs. They bring stability and wisdom to the group! When times are tough and tough times always come, it's the old soldiers who keep the youngsters going.

Geoff IS an old soldier now and just like Nepoleon noted, we need him now more than ever!

Opps! Please forgive me I meant to put this in my little section of TC "lane's world." I'm sorry if you stumbled onto it where I posted it by mistake.

Edited by Mich Lin