Suspension Set Up

jonno

hi all,

first of all im not sure if this is in the right place or not, if its in the wrong place il say sorry now!

basically i have a beta techno and want to know if its better to run a soft or harder suspension set up for hopping around and generally riding rocks,

any help would be great,

many thanks

Jonny

Jonno,

Had mine set up for messing about on in the dry trying to get kicks and flicks. Went to do a rocky stream trial forgot to alter the bike and it was a nightmare. My feet kept jumping off the pegs and i got arm pump very quickly. so you do have to compramise a little.

Ralph, your feet kept jumping off the pegs every time you went past the burger van and the arm pump was holding 6 sausage and egg babs most of the day. But seriously though if you want to flick about and hop have the suspension abit harder and more rebound, rocks/streams etc slack it off and less rebound and stick the flywheel weight back on if possible to calm the motor down. Like Ralph said you have to compromise abit.

Edited by Betarev3