2007 Rev's Arrive In The Usa

ron

Just recieved the new 2007 rev 3.. The new hangers are absolutely Lovely... They look incredibly strong and very well built.. The rest of the Bike Is THE BOMB.. It has a new designed front fender.. a Sharp looking air intake system on the tank.. The Hubs and polished spokes are fantastic.. The Color Is very similar to the 2004 with some Really nice Graphics on It !!!

The New Frame is Beautiful and ALOT SMALLER.. Set it next to an o6 and it is truly a huge change.. The skid plate has been drilled out .. the Engine mounting bolts are made of ergal..

The new Fork Clamps look absolutely Fantastic, The bars are nice too.. The whole package Looks And Rides awsome....

The bike feels very lite and nimble..

The absolute best BETA YET !!!!!

Beta owners .. the chain is now 1/4 " from the bracket now ..... no more annoying rub ..

These bad boys will sell faster than we can get them once everybody rides them....

STRA RIDERS ... I will have a 270 and a 250 , and 80 demo at the 58 k ... Ready to be test ridden

ALL WELCOME TO DEMO !!!!!!!

The first sea container is due Second week in November...

Edited by Ron

If you want to really kick your mate's as*es..get a loan... mortgage the house.. sell the car .. rob a bank ... The new bike feels that great !!!!!!HONESTLY !!!!! I am totally revived.. My son says the new suspention is the absolute best hes ever ridden.. it goes up his 10.5 ' wall on his show trailer with little or no effort... up the loading dock wall with no effort...

Ron, I may be wrong but I seem to recall you said similar last year! No doubt the 2008 will be THE NUCLEAR eh......

But I hope your right because I might just get one if all the old problems are sorted (Carb, Electrics etc)?

look on the italian Beta website the picture of the 07 Beta rev 80 is on it and the changes they have made to it it looks nice with the black frame my son has outgrown his 80 and I have ordered him an 07 125 BETA today(lucky boy :D )i hope it will be as reliable as the rev 80 has been hopefully should be here by the end of october

I agree with Ron :thumbup:

This has to be the BEST Beta yet!

Where to I send my cheque to?

Ron, better order a boat load as these bikes will be in high demand.

Cheers

BillyT

FOR SALE: 1 BLUE 07 4T SCORPAHA, BARELY RUN IN BY LITTLE OLD SCOTSMAN. RIDDEN ONLY AT HALF THROTTLE ON SUNDAY'S!!! OFFERS! PS. NEW ONE ON THE WAY???(NOT BLUE) :P

Steve

Sorry you are late the bike is sold. The bike is running sweet now but is still a 4T (ask Steve D)

Carb problems sorted out, amazing what can be done once the jets are in stock :thumbup:

The jetting changes to get it running sweet are ??????????

The changes to the carb outlet boot are ??????????

PS: Did you notice that Beta offer a thinner gasket (in their race parts) for the 125cc to help boost torque just as I mentioned a while back to a reader who wanted more bottom end on a 125cc :thumbup:

Cheers

Billy 2T :P

Edited by BillyT