Spanish Gp

Andy

HONDA, HONDA BLAH BLAH HAYDEN HAYDEN BLAH BLAH....there is only one king and he for sure dont ride HONDA!!

Oh, and whilst im at it congratulating Hayden, well done Bayliss!! what a ride!! :Bayliss "er yeah ill ave a go on yer motoGP thingy......ooh nice think ill just kick some ass whilst im out fer a good thrash"....coool :P:P

No, really, well done honda and hayden!!

:angry::D:D:D:D:D:hl:

Edited by lastplacebrad

It's a fitting reply to all the weenies that took pleasure in Hayden's emotional meltdown

two weeks ago. There's no doubt that Rossi is the best that's ever been, but Hayden beat him fair and square. It goes to show what dedication, focus and hard work can accomplish. Nicky Hayden is a great champion.

Edited by vintageCota

Give credit where it's due, Hayden has been consistent all year on a development bike that has given him problems and that Honda made him ride rather then the 'proven' bike . He's never whinged about them, just got on with it and tried his best. He didn't deserve what happened to him in Portugal - why you think he 'had it coming' god knows - but he put it behind him and rode well yesterday. No-one could touch the Ducatis and after Rossi's crash he didn't have to try.

Rossi threw the championship away with his own mistake, no 'outside assistance' and if that had been Hayden everyone would have been banging on about how the pressure got to him and how Rossi had 'got inside his head'. He blew it, he's had some duff races this year when the bike was no good - same as other riders have from time to time because none of them can win on a duff bike - and he has had some bad luck with mechanical problems in a couple of races - first time ever that I can remember, so it's his turn for a bit of bad luck for once.

Hayden deserves it

I am no Hayden lover myself. But a win is a win, so congratulations. He will need to remember it because he will never win at again !!!

Absolutley fantastic win by Bayliss. Well done !! You kicked ass in style. :thumbup:

Here is to next year. :beer:

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

Well done Nicky, not my fav rider and think it has been a case of Yamaha/rossi loosing the championship rather than Nicky winning it.

Think hes been on the developement 07 chasis all year and at the start of the season struggled abit with set up and Pedrosa whopping him, did nt really here any complaints about it from him so fair play for that. Sure his biggest problem this year was having Dani as a Team mate, could have easily screwed his head up and finished nowhere this year.

The lad stuck at it though all the way and deserves the title in the end, makes me wonder what Bayliss was doing in the years he was in MotoGp though after Sundays ride?

Cant see him retaining it next year though, Rossi will be coming out fighting and more determined than ever, could be a close one though with Dani,Nicky,Rossi,Casey,Loris and Toni slugging it out. Sete seems to have had his day but hopefully can screw up a few races for the big guns.

Really hope Vermin and Hopper can push as well next season if they are still signed up and well done to Kenny who had some good rides and results after a lack lustre few seasons just taking the pay cheques.

What the hell is Ellison doing in MotoGP???????????????????????????

Its good to see someone as committed and genuinley in love with the sport win - well done Nicky. He will always have his critics - its not popular to dethrone a king - however the Doctor did show he is human - Rossi never got it together - if you didnt know him better you would say nerves got to him. however before Nicky had finished his cool-down lap Rossi was the first to draw alongside and shake the new champs hand.

What i dont understand is why do people keep watching F1 processions when moto GP is 100 times more exciting. - next year promises to be even better.

I still watch it, just on the off chance that it returns to the form when Senna, Mansel, Prost, piquet etc drove. where they actually overtook people, and in places that they shouldn't really be overtaking, like the tunnel at Monaco, really was exciting stuff back then. I still hope for that everytime i start to watch it, but by lap 4 i have usually fallen asleep. :wall:

Used to cringe when Sterling Moss used to be a guest on F1 and he would bang on how dangerous it was in his time and it isnt anymore. I actually think he is right now, the computers and traction control make the cars so safe to drive they can chuck in to a corner any virtually not worry. Also the tracks are very safe now and I think this has alot to do with the lack of overtaking these days. Years ago Senna/Mansell etc would take risks to overtake, maybe in a iffy place or corner. Does nt seem to be any iffy places anymore as the sport is too safe and the cars are much too good. Let them run on Mich X11's in the future, should make it more interesting :wall:

sport is too safe and the cars are much too good. Let them run on Mich X11's in the future, should make it more interesting :wall:

I agree, i know i am not driving one of the cars, but there used to be a special something about F1 drivers, as if they was the bravest men on the planet hurtling around corners at mega speeds whilst holding the steering wheel with one hand and actually changing gears with the clutch and all that, none of this paddle stuff and semi auto gearbox , with no clutch apart from the start. I know it is all development for the future road cars, but in the interest of the sport i would ban ALL driver aids, traction control, auto gear box, have the gear shift off the steering collum. i would also bring back slicks. i would probably now bring double points in for a win now Schumacher has left, just to give everyone a push and not just lay back, because they already have 3 houses, 2 boats and a helicopter. more of them need to push the car to the limits like Schumacher did ( not that i liked the guy, but god did he try, just look at his last race )