Acu Classic Championship

gasgasblue

Just rode hillsbro' last Sunday , Great Trial. Looking at championship only 4 or 5 on average in each class really doing the whole series. I think it would be better to have four more central rounds i.e. Bemrose or Dave Rowland near Buxton and what about D K Mansell south of Birmingham. Fourteen rounds with best ten to count. Surely that would encourage riders to do more rounds. What do you Classic guys think?

rode the dave rowland a few years back did the clubman route on a twin shock great day out ideal

classic round , no welsh trophy or dk mansell this year two great classic rounds dropped , never really

liked the,all on private ground [ no road work ] rounds,much rather have a good long ride round with

a good assortment of sections,though the two laps of the hillsborough round worked really well.

heard the merl morewood back next year great trial but time limit too thight always get caught up with

the sidecars at the last group needs an extra 1/2 hour,or get the sidecars to do the last solo group first.

i'm sure the championship could stand an extra two more central based rounds next year!