Once Again At Lochaber.........

techno

once again at a recent trial, techno has managed to thrash the famous wonderboy!( sandy-99, gavin-101)

these consistant results show who is the better rider, and there is no point in gavin trying to beat me anymore :lol:

Also well done to pete carmichael for scorig 17 championship points last suday at dumfemline

petedad: i did as you said at the trial and beat him

thanks for the support during the trial and egging me on

once again thanks for laying out a first class trial to whoever set it out john henderson and ali morrice i think

once again at a recent trial, techno has managed to  thrash the famous wonderboy!( sandy-99, gavin-101)

these consistant results show who is the better rider, and there is no point in gavin trying to beat me anymore :lol:

Sandy when you beat me like 20 30 mark then that is a thrashing but come off it sandy 99 -101 you call that a thrashing (God you thinker than i am) . You have only beat me 2 trials in you life. I go for the fun of it and because i love the sport.

Yes this is the boy who couldn't be botherded to back mark so he just went a and about on his bike. But i went back marking to help the people who set out the cource and the club.

At the last club meeting this boy couln't be bothered again because he wanted to go and get drunk. But again i went to support the club and to see what is happening.

Sandy your ok sometimes but when bet you at a trial i hope you didn't go home crying your eyes out.

Gavin

Gavin has been riding for about 2.5 years i think, Sandy about a year and ive been riding just less than sandy

we all ride youth A but do B route at club trials, soon i hope to move up to A route at local trials