Ralph Varden, Midland Centre Championship Trial

scorpa3

Great trial even though I hated the mud or was it that the mud hated me, (how on earth do some of you guys find the grip....i know practise, practise and more practise. loved the hill climb.

Have the full results been posted anywhere?

Great trial even though I hated the mud or was it that the mud hated me, (how on earth do some of you guys find the grip....i know practise, practise and more practise. loved the hill climb.

Have the full results been posted anywhere?

Full results not yet on line I'm afraid but the final Championship positions are available at:

Final standings, click here.

Will the full results ever show up on line??...I forgot to give an envelope to the club so I dont expect ill get any results in the post.

Mind you...its probably best that I dont know my score anyway :xmas:

Betarev3...see you next time...sounds like you were going too quick to see me anyway. :)

Well done to all again sounds like every one had a good day.

Justin your lips must be sore after all that Ar#e kissing, no well done it must be starting to come together all that pactice, its blo#dy hard day for us mortals down there when Mr Wright sets it out to get at least 1 off that Mr Saunders.

See you soon Scorpa3,

Ralph.

Edited by Ralph