Mont 315 To Rev 3

taylo63

Hi..I currently have a Mont 315 and I am thinking of changing to a Rev 3. Ideally it will be no older than 2004 so I am looking for buying advice on this year model. I have read quite a few threads on this forum relating to dodgy stators and leaking carbs !. Are they as bad as they sound !!

Thanks

Had quite a few rev 3's now and most of mates have them as well. Only one bike has had a stator change out of about 12 or so from our lads bikes, tend to only here about the dodgy ones not the many good ones. If your buying a 04 onwards the carb mod will have been done (Ask the seller) and the float extension is worth getting (

Edited by Betarev3

Recently bought a Rev 3 2004, very impressed with it and a mate who comes biking with us and is S**t hot rode mine the other day and said how good it was and he really knows his bikes and has just bought a Brand Spanker of a different make so that was a real compliment.

TOP TOP bike I bought mine in April I think it wee`d everywere but done the float height mods kept the bolts tight and it`s brought me on leaps and bounds. Beleive people when they say the Beta is built well mine takes the odd bash here and there but neveer faulters :chairfall: