Accomodation For Ssdt

windlestone

I'm hoping to get up to the scottish this year.

Any advice on Bed & Breakfast please

i can remember a lot of guest houses on the road in to Fort William somewhere pretty close to the town centre would be good, say within 4 miles

Cheers hope to see a lot of you there

I stayed here in 2003, clean and very good value for money. Great brekky, decent rooms, large car park with garage for bikes etc.

Guisachan Guest House - STB 3 Stars

Situated on an elevated position with views over Loch Linnhe, only 5 minutes walk from the town centre, train and bus station, we are close to the best hill walking, mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding and mountain biking in Scotland.

Alma Road, Fort William, PH33 6HA

All 16 en suite rooms have TV (DVD in family rooms) and hospitality tray. Spacious lounge with wireless network access and bar offering wines, beer and a range of the finest malt whisky. Breakfast included. Special rates for children under 12. Private parking. Prices from:

Gary, there's plenty of places to stay either in FW or maybe as far as Corpach which is about 3 miles away. You could start with the ssdt.org website which lists a few places then go from there to the Lochaber/Fort William tourist board who will send you a booklet. If there's a few of you and you don't mind making your own breakfast, consider renting a static caravan, overall it might work out a bit cheaper depends on the numbers.