Help Please Gentlemen

Andy

The way I understood the queen's english, Muppets are non entrants at Trials events, who plug up the routes, usually on enduro bikes. Sometimes these Muppets are also referred to as "Green Laners"

We Americans aren't that anyway. "The other side" does seem to have a nice ring to it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right - you got your off-topic forum.

Please try and keep the other one for on-topic Trials stuff - if stuff in there wanders off topic it'll be moved here.

This is the place for the lighter-hearted side such as the tale about Ringo, the gimp mask, the ostrich feather and the large tub of axle grease :D

Normal forum rules apply and if Arnie's buddy starts on the NATC, I wanna know.

Have a nice day :banana2:

Right - you got your off-topic forum.

Please try and keep the other one for on-topic Trials stuff - if stuff in there wanders off topic it'll be moved here.

This is the place for the lighter-hearted side such as the tale about Ringo, the gimp mask, the ostrich feather and the large tub of axle grease :blink:

Normal forum rules apply and if Arnie's buddy starts on the NATC, I wanna know.

Have a nice day :D

You been looking in your closet again Andy? :banana2:

:guinness: I just now read this new news and my vote (although late) goes for the "The Far Side " , but that may have a copyright on it ! or it could be Draggin' the line , but Tommy James and the Shondells Might complain , although the song does fit some of us trials folk ..............

Glenn :D