...dry Plug Fouling When Warm?

ticket2ride

...still have this carbon plug foul/misfire/crap running issue...after about 15 minutes of riding from cold....

..have tried/looked at/checked the following...

Carb: cleaned, checked jets, floats, choke, needle, mixture screw, slide, cable routing

Air filter: removed, de-oiled, ran without filter (still cokes up, but will idle when not under load),

Rear Mudguard: took mesh off holes

Electrics: cleaned and checked all the connections between coil and CDI

Stator: removed cover, cleaned, checked connections

Plug: tried 6 new plugs incl. NGK iridium version (all plugs correct BR6ES spec)

Also - checked spark of plugs when resting outside the barrel and kicking over....okay spark there...

..anybody have any further ideas before I commit to a stator/coil/CDI weeks wage packet combination set

out of sheer desperation?

I used to have a full head of hair..!

agghhh

Don't make the mistake of thinking because you have a spark everything is well,it dont mean nothing in case's like your's.

I done a stator a while ago,all reading's came out spot on,however i changed the stator anyway and sorted the problem.

You've checked all the free and obvious thing's but still no joy.now your getting to the bottom of the problem so don't give up just yet :guinness:.

Before you go out and start buying thing's see if there's a rider with the same bike locally that will be kind enough to loan you his stator/coil.

Hope you get it sorted soon so you can start enjoying the bike again.

How is your exhaust header? Lots of carbon buildup in there? I'd get that cleaned up first. Then I'd try a leaner pilot jet, and maybe lowering the needle by 1 clip position. These are inexpensive things to try before you spend lots of money on CDI, etc.