Lochlain Trial P&d

littlestar

It was a great trial as usuall Littlestar well done to you guys for getting it spot on. I thought the A route rode a bit tougher than previous years some of those rocks were so slippy. The new section 8 was a bit of a challenge as well didn't get anywhere near to cleaning it.

It was good to see a new Beta four stroke in the flesh, first one in Scotland maybe. It was looking and sounding sweet, Davey had a few nice rides on it. I heard it didn't finish though don't know why.

I took a couple of photos but dumped my camera off to Russell half way round and forgot to get it back. When I get it back I will post the pics if they are any good. :guinness:

Yeah think they set it out as a bit of a challange!! :guinness: Never made it past the first step of the b's! Thanks that would be great, would be good to see some more photos. Saw him ride the first section and was completely amazed, not sure what happened either but was interesting to see it out! J