Isle Of Skye

petedad

Well done to Graham Finnie and Kevin Dignan and all their helpers in Skye on Sunday on what had to be the worst trials weather in years. It was hard lines on the organisers and if the weather had even slowed to a monsson the day ,im sure , would have been 100% successful. As it was there was a high attrition rate and huge credit must go to all who finished especially the A,B,&C class schoolboys. Well done as well to all Lochaber riders and parents and congrats to all award winners. Keep it going I.O.S.MMC but lets have the next one in the winter it might be drier :huh:

that trial was mad sections were magic, bikes drowning mine included

i also ran out of petrol on the moore in a bog long walk back

the people i felt sorry for and who deserve a thanks were the observers who stood in the same place for the whole day does anyone know the results or when they will be put up

i also ran out of petrol on the moore in a bog long walk back

Really i thought my Montesa or Montesa's were the worst for that Sandy. Well i'll have to look into the Beta's fuel area . Also check your fuel hose you bike seem to go through fuel like alcoholic and a drink :huh: .

Gavin

Edited by Wonder Boy