Richmond Motor Club

perce

Rmc are now underway with the organisation for this years event which will take place on the 20th 21st & 22nd of July. Since last years event the Club have been granted planning permission from the National Parks for the use of the SSSI land which plays such a big part in the routes used. The marking out gangs will have to be out earlier than normal as GPS routes & Way marked section locations have to be provided to comply with the National Parks requirements, this information has to be provided 2 months in advance.

Obviously in getting the permissions RMC have incurred substantial costs as a professional Planning Consultant was employed by the Club. So this year the entry cost will be increased to

• 3 weeks later...

The last day was tuff for me and a few of the others but more enjoyable than the first two.

It would help if we only drank a small amount but no we have to try to drink the place dry every night, then can not find our vans in the field. Sad i know :D

Can not wait BEST trial of the year for me.

Perce, see you Monday at 12.30am with the regs :hyper:

Perce, see you Monday at 12.30am with the regs :thumbup:

Seriously?

So how many sets of regs are getting hand delivered on Sunday night / Monday?

I bet it's full by first post Tuesday & the Healaugh Postie will need his hernia fixing again.