Spanish Wtc 2007

cota kid

Four weeks tomorrow will see the eagerly awaited start to the 2007 World Outdoor Trials Championship in Mancha Real in Andulacia, Spain.

Me and DJ Denzil are making the trip to cheer on Doug, Dibs, Browny, Wiggy and the rest of the GB lads. Is there anyone else making the trip.

No doubt the usual suspects will be up for a few Cerveza's and a plate of olives :banana2: anyone else is always welcome to join in.

Me and my stepson,my brother and his son and possibly some more family members will be coming up on sunday. Total fluke that we have houses an hour away and happen to fly in a few days before honest Jayne! do we need to get tickets or just turn up? how much does it cost? cheers for any info. ollie

Edited by ollie

• 3 weeks later...

Hey CotaKid.... how is the back??... the word is you slipped in the

shower.. not picking the soap up i hope.. was it a comunial shower :thumbup:

ScrumpyJack

I'm off to see the Doctor this afternoon. Funny thing its its started to be really painful six days after I did it, during the Cleveland.

I think all your talk of picking up soap in communal showers is you getting confused with the time you were on remand in Holme House Prison.

Have you been over doing the K Cider again? :thumbup:

My kids MSN'ed some friends in our vilage in Jaen yesterday and it has been raining on and off for several days. We fly out tomorrow morning for two weeks and were hoping for decent weather for our holiday but I was thinking exactly the same about the British Riders. Always look on the bright side!

Ollie, see you at the airport in the morning!

Adios amigos.