'00 Rev3 Not Run For 6 Months Any Advice Before I Kick It Over ?

tinez

Yeah fuel was turned off its been kept undercover. Fuel was the first thing i thought of, all the other stuff i thought of too apart from oil change. should i put it into gear and rock it to loosen the clutch before hand ? it generally sticks when cold. Thank's for the replies, ill keep you all posted.

Tinez

STOP...

before you kick it up sure do all the checks etc. but when you go to kick it have it facing out of the garage towrd an open space..

I did all the above and made sure the clutch was free before kicking and the thing still leapt off up the garden as soon as it fired lucky the missus was out..

STOP...

before you kick it up sure do all the checks etc. but when you go to kick it have it facing out of the garage towrd an open space..

I did all the above and made sure the clutch was free before kicking and the thing still leapt off up the garden as soon as it fired lucky the missus was out..

In my (very limited) experience that's wise advice anytime you haven't started the bike for more than about 30 minutes! :icon_salut: