Fantic Fm 237

hewson

Hi everyone having just bought my first fantic a 240 pro i get offered another fantic , said to be a fm 237 125 professional similar looking engine to mine forward kickstart and that . The bike is a none runner so may need parts .Cant find anything on this model on the tinernet .Anybody with any info on this bike .cheers

its very close to a 240 but with the small motor. tailpipe is different, frame has no bar welded on to protect the flywheel, cos its not so wide and the swingarm pivot is 16mm not 20mm. Fork, wheels, seat, airbox etc must be the same. carb is probably 24mm also. None of the engine or ignition parts are interchangable. If its cheap maybe good for spares for cycles parts. Is the frame cracked at the headstock? are the forks ok? what should it cost?

lee

Edited by Lee Harris

there is a 125 on evilbay at the moment. Is it that one? Up north somwhere. for 200 quid ist the forks/frame/wheels are servicable cant go wrong. with a 156 barrel (straight swap) very ridable. or use a 240 motor....I wud put a 301 engine in it...need a big hammer though.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...p;rd=1&rd=1

Edited by Lee Harris