Mitani Titanium Front Pipe

jza

Just got one off ebay.. but cant ride bike for 2 weeks (bust finger surgeon said NO :thumbup:).

Apart from fitting it - is there anything else i need to do?

What changes will i notice?

Jza

Just got one off ebay.. but cant ride bike for 2 weeks (bust finger surgeon said NO :blink:).

Jza

The changes you should notice are first a broader powerband, and more power overall, throughout the range. It helps give more power but really is a help to riders of all ability levels. It's one of the aftermarket items that helps and is just too expensive a mod to have as a standard item. the titnaium also will keep the temps down from steel. They are well worth the cost.

I forgot to say, no, there are no changes you need to do to fit the Mitani pipe at all.

Edited by matteo

Just got one off ebay.. but cant ride bike for 2 weeks (bust finger surgeon said NO :blink:).

Jza

The changes you should notice are first a broader powerband, and more power overall, throughout the range. It helps give more power but really is a help to riders of all ability levels. It's one of the aftermarket items that helps and is just too expensive a mod to have as a standard item. the titnaium also will keep the temps down from steel. They are well worth the cost.

I forgot to say, no, there are no changes you need to do to fit the Mitani pipe at all.

Cheers m8 :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys - just an update

Have fitted it....

If i attempt my usual limp wristed wheelies the bike will now flip me... so i reckon its made a difference (before it wouldnt be so quick to hoik)

I think the bike actually makes a little less noise if thats possible.

THE PIPE WAYS 350 grams less than the old one!!!

Jza