Gasser 300 - Taming Measures!

cubby

After finally deciding that i cannot ride my 300 in nit's present format is there anyone that can advise which is the best mod to do?

My two options are:

1) Thicker head gasket - currently has the thinnest available - what effect would this have?

2) fly wheel weight - what effect does this have?

Cheers :thumbup:

It had crossed my mind actually and that could be why he hasn't replied. :thumbup:

Actually i know that he has been back on a bike already after some pretty intensive physio sessions and after using the local hyberbaric chamber. Sounds like the recovery is going quite well.

On the 300 Pro, you might want to swap the stock Domino white tube throttle for the black tube type. It has a smaller diameter ramp which will slow down response per degree of opening.

Cheers.

Jon

• 3 weeks later...

Had a flywheel weight fitted and it has made such a difference. Still has all the power you would need but is a lot smoother at the botom end and doesn't want to spin the bc wheel at every opportunity.

At the trial on sunday it was so much better and now I just need some practice to get 100%.

Well worth the dosh :o