Manx 2 Day Trial 2007

cubby

Entries are now open for this years Manx National Two Day Trial

The event will take place on 25th and 26th August, the bank holiday weekend.

To get an entry form visit the website www.manx2day.com and download a copy of the relevant entry form, fill it in and return it asap.

Good luck! :rolleyes:

I was wondering, unless you've already got it booked (for those who are lucky enough to get an entry,) can we still get a ferry crossing? And surley there isn't any accomodation left, as it's MGP week, is there?

We didn't book the ferry until after we had an entry confirmed last year. We had to take what times we could get but it was ok. As for accomodation, we camped which is what we will be doing again this year.

Always a tricky one but i would recommend getting stuff booked as early as possible to avoid disapointment.

It is busy with it being MGP but no where near TT level. If you contact the Tourist Board they will be able to point you in the right direction for hotels and bed & breakfasts.

If you contact the entries secretary as detailed on the regs he can let you know if you got the entry back in time. The official confirmations hould be sent out in nthe first week of May.

What number are you?

I'm 151.

Entries for the solos are now full again, i thinkk after only a few days of opening although haven't go the full story yet.

Plenty of sidecar entries left if you fancy it though!

What number are you?

I'm 151.

No 229. Makes a change in 05 i was number 4, and 06 I was no 2!At least there will of been riders through the sections before me on both days, cleaning all that slime off the rocks.