Help!

edgas250

I have my first trial next sat, and as i work throughout the week its hard to get hold of spares,

i came off today and bent my silencer/dented the center section of the exhaust, also destroyed the air box and seat cover, Its txt280 by the way,

Is there anywere anyone knows which are open on sundays in north west or if not anywere aslong as they can post them first thing monday?

Thanks

Also if anyone has any of the above spare let me know,

I've used BVM in the past for parts and I have to say they are fantastic. Everything I've ordered has usually come the next day or within two days at the most. I once rang and ordered a bit on the Friday at about 3.00 pm and it was on the mat with the post on the Saturday morning. The staff are very helpful as well which is always a plus. Anyway, try them. Their phone number is 01453 762743 so give them a ring. I've never ordered online with them, always done it over the phone, so I cant say whether its as quick but here's there web address anyway:

http://www.bvm-moto.co.uk/

I have now repaired the majority of the work, fixed the seat cover for temp use on sat,(amazing what you can do with cable ties and super glue!)

as the centre section folded in ive heated it up and popped it out as far as i think its going to go,

put it all back together and it is still slightly smoking from the joint between the silencer & centre section, also is a little louder too,

one thing i noticed on the silencer was there was a loose bit of pipe floating around in there which looked to slide over the center sec, thing is i can only get it to mate up to the hole not slide thru enought for the centre to connect to,

Really all i want to know is as im doing my first trial on sat, im not goin to be turned away due to it being to loud?

Thanks