Bsa C15 Trials/ Help Needed With Carb

scrumpyjack

Hi all,

I am having trouble getting my c15 running right, i recently bought an Amal concentric fromm surrey cycles " 24mm with a 110 main jet"

and it just wont run right, i was told it would be jetted for my bike, but after playing with it at the Blue Bar 2 day trial this week i had no joy!

In the end i borrowed another amal from a friend and this was much much better, but it was a 22mm and had a 140 main jet.

Please can some of you out there that a run C15 tell me exactly what works best.. or even if they have a carb that they will sell, it doesnt

have to be an Amal, any make will do.

Hi all,

I am having trouble getting my c15 running right, i recently bought an Amal concentric fromm surrey cycles " 24mm with a 110 main jet"

and it just wont run right, i was told it would be jetted for my bike, but after playing with it at the Blue Bar 2 day trial this week i had no joy!

In the end i borrowed another amal from a friend and this was much much better, but it was a 22mm and had a 140 main jet.

Please can some of you out there that a run C15 tell me exactly what works best.. or even if they have a carb that they will sell, it doesnt

have to be an Amal, any make will do.

Hello ScrumpyJack,

I have just bought a C15 which I was also having trouble with slow running. I fitted a Domino throttle which helped a lot. I was advised that the Amal 622 is the way to go to sort the problem. Speak to David at www.trialsbits.co.uk he seems to know his stuff!

Sorry I can't be more help that to point you in that direction, I am still learning myself!

Cheers, Jim