Which Twinshock Bike For Road Based Trials?

scotty

Right the next question! :o out of my three bikes which would be best suited to road based trials such as sammy miller rounds or LDT'S Etc!

kawasaki kt250 (1976) inbetween wheelbase , good seat, poss more comfy on road compared to others

yamaha 250 majesty (1980) vibey, short wheelbase! tank range ok without any doubt the best of the rest!

suzuki beamish 250 (1979) crap seat! smooth engine! longish wheelbase! nice bike to ride! quite competitive!

the reason im posting this is because im thinking of selling the kt250 as its mint so i'd possibly get the best price for it plus its (never yet tried it offroad yet) never really been in the running as a pukka trials bike!

your views please gentlemen?

Decisions, decisions - poor you! Just ride the damn things and if you must sell - just keep the one YOU like best - can't be difficult - no one here can make that decision for you as we all have different taste.

The Majesty has to be the most sought after and better trials bike of the bunch. If I had one it would be staying as a heirloom.

You could also keep em all and add an honda to round off the collection. Be an investment in a few years.