Forum Ty Register Question

subanator

I used to browse the French ForumTY.com before (translated), but now I cant access the topics as it requires a login.

I cant seem to get the gist of registering to this site, it seems it requires a Paypal donation or such?

Am I reading this right and this is the intention, as the google translator is at times vague?

Edited by subanator

I used to browse the French ForumTY.com before (translated), but now I cant access the topics as it requires a login.

I cant seem to get the gist of registering to this site, it seems it requires a Paypal donation or such?

Am I reading this right and this is the intention, as the google translator is at times vague?

Hi,

It is free to register to forumty.com. Just go to http://www.forumty.com/forumty/phpBB2/index.php and then clik to "S'enregistrer" (top right). Then follow the procedure. You can post in english if you want, some of us are able to translate.

Regards

Thanks grouchoF, I will register now.

I can attempt to use an online translator if this makes more sense, I dont know how accurate it would be.

I can see that the google page translator cuts off the title bar and icons, and this is why I didnt find the register icon before.

Edited by subanator

• 2 weeks later...

I registered and did not have to make a donation. But I want to cancel my registration as they keep sending French emails and I cant translate them and I was useless at French back in my school days. :lol: