Acu Page

tilertrialler

on the acu web site there is a section for trials, under this you get a list of all the championships. If I click on the classic championship I get the ladies tables, is it just me?? i have written to the acu on there contact us link but typical acu no responce to me or the site.

anyone have any other links to get to the championship positions.

This is going to drive me nuts.

Please remember I am not computer technology expert status.

I have been told some computeer gobblydook went wrong and that is why link did not work. The computer wizards ( or not) have now diverted it - and so messages should at least be in someones inbox.

Next - I am assured that if you click on Classic - you should now get that - and I did.

Next problem - I want to know why it is not up to date - and T&E Sec who deals with it is on holiday! but I will try to investigate as best I can.

Please tell me how to make the click on Trials Central to obtain the Classic results ???? ( which we must have sent in) and I will try to look for mistake - better still tell me what the mistake is.

As we have sent these in to Trials Central - I can then check and find out why some prat has sent a different set to SportMoto etc.