Czech News

Youth scores -- PROVISIONAL VIA PHONE

Smage wins again !!

Smage 1st on '0'; Ross 2nd on'1'; Millan 3rd on (2); Gomez 4th on (2); Cervantes 5th on (4)

Ross says it was pretty easy but never mind - good result :thumbup:

Wiggy is winning his class at the moment !!

So, it's no fluke. Easy or not, you gotta be mentally tough. Patrick's proving he's got some moxie. Way to go Patrick! What a feeling that plane rides going to feel coming home. It's party time.

Edited by City Trials

So, it's no fluke. Easy or not, you gotta be mentally tough. Patrick's proving he's got some moxie. Way to go Patrick! What a feeling that plane rides going to feel coming home. It's party time.

Well Done Patrick :P

Next year its an almost certainty that he will be Youth World Champion if he contests the series!! That US World Champion you were looking for will be coming sooner than you think :thumbup:

No, but I'm not opening it until I see it's official. Ian couldn't even spell Pat's name right, how do I know that's the real score?

Edited by AtomAnt
ooops , sorry about that! copied the post & pasted from MSN - Atomant

That result stops Michael Brown taking the title this week, he should easily wrap up the junior World Title at hawkstone, what a good day that will be for him!

Well done to wiggy who claims his second win of the series, gontard finished way down in ninth which helps wiggys challenge for second spot in the championship.

Alfredo Gomez has nearly wrapped up the youth, again that should be at hawkstone.

Terrific to see a british 123 in a world championship event, first time ever????

Dibs beat dougie too!