Hawkstone Bad Weather, Good!

adsy

The photo's of the Master Class look great and the sections are prity big those guys still know how to ride a bike. How old is Steve he must be nearly 50?

I know it seems as if Steve has been around forever, but don't forget he was a youngster when he started. I have a feeling he is 43 this year.

Good luck to all the Brits

The photo's of the Master Class look great and the sections are prity big those guys still know how to ride a bike. How old is Steve he must be nearly 50?

The 08 Sherco is very tasty reminds me a little of my old 1997 315 Mont (white).

So its the big day tomorrow, "Come On Doug, James, Michael, Alexz, Ross and all the British riders". Thought i'd say that as i've haven't said anything on here yet.

Is the entainment for TC members going okay, not sure if anything is organised? I'm gutted i can't be there today or tomorrow especially when its Doug's final outing - well gutted.

Keep us posted on all that happens and just the the hell of it I'm saying again "Come On Dougie!!!!"

Just back from the 'Party in the Park' :rotfl: . One thing about trials is all the riders just coming in and mingling and chatting with the 'punters' ! You just don't see that in any other sports do you? Mint :rolleyes:

Heath and Barry on the Barbie! With a true Australian's wife overseeing the proceedings (YamFans wife) :rolleyes:

Big screen up watching 2005 WTC and even pretty fairy lights up around the tent. (think that was Andys idea) :rolleyes:

Dougie looked very focussed and determined in practice. Hopes he does the ton tomoz !

really really gutted i can't be there, any news on Dougie and the british lads? whats heath's and barry's cooking like, or should i say is there any food left heath is not a small boy :rolleyes: Fairy Lights!! so whos the fairy?.

so whos the fairy?.

Atom, I'm guessing! 10:57, back from the party and online...! Either the party was crap or he couldn't keep up! :rolleyes:

Only kidding Atom - thanks for the updates. Doesn't look good for the Brits so far though, other than wee Michael...hope it improves this afternoon!

Atom, I'm guessing! 10:57, back from the party and online...! Either the party was crap or he couldn't keep up! :rolleyes:

The party was great although HL, I'm afraid I don't have your legendary drinking power but Andy done a good job of drinking my share.

Andy done a good job of drinking my share.

Oh dear...that's a worry... :rolleyes:

As for me, I rarely drink these days and even when I did it wasn't excessive - don't believe everything Andy tells you! He's pie-eyed after three lager shandys, so it's all relative! :rolleyes:

Sounds like a good weekend was had by all - ended up down in London yesterday and was more than slightly miffed that hubby had refused to come to Hawkstone cos he had a major golf comp...but was quite happy to cancel it when he got footie tickets! Am only ever south of the border for work or trials, so was a bit strange to be daan saaf knowing it was all going on a few miles to the west.

Edited by Highland Lassie

To clarify a few points.

They are not "fairy lights". They are my "twinklies" and I love my twinklies :rolleyes:

Atomant is a one-pint wonder. He as much as sniffs a wine gum he falls over :rolleyes: I was taking it easy. With no security guys on duty, I had to and was up at 7am this morning clearing up way before anybody else surfaced - and they only surfaced because Martin Lampkin was about talking in his usual soft tones!

PS If you want to talk about who was totally wasted and had to be put to bed, ask Kinell :rolleyes:

Atomant is a one-pint wonder. He as much as sniffs a wine gum he falls over :rolleyes:

I have to take issue with this Andy, I did manage 2 pints and kept standing :rolleyes: ... as long as its not that cloudy cider stuff down at Mick Danbys local !! :rolleyes:

If you want to talk about who was totally wasted and had to be put to bed, ask Kinell :rolleyes:

Pointless asking me, I was too drunk to notice who got put to bed :rolleyes:

Where's Sue when you need her? or did you forget her camera was out after I got you back to the camper?