This Weekend

kinell

Right, the wife is on hols for a week from tomorrow and has left me a list of DIY jobs to do :D

Can anyone recommend a decent builder to take care of all the little jobs whilst I play out on Saturday and Sunday? :D

Any trials on? cheers...

Kinell,

You'll struggle to get an entry for the Gerald Simpson Memorial Trial. Its a belting trial, although you could contact Angela Sunter and see if you can ride round as a backmarker, just as good as riding, although you do't figure in the results.

How you feelin, post ssdt???

Guest Yamaha_dude

angela is very reasonable im msure sheel let you!

nigel dabster wats ur real name mines richard longstaff

just so i can find you on my results :D

How you feelin, post ssdt???

All the aches and pains are gone, the bike has been washed, full critical damage assessment carried out last night and fresh bits bought from Silsden today. I'd do it all again next week if I had the chance :D

I'd like to do the GS trial if they are running a clubman route and if they have space for a 'big girsl blouse' but will gladly ride as a backmarker if not.

Anyone got a number for Angela?

Cheers

Look on bradford website, and links to other clubs, look at richmond dmc, and there should be a number for her there, alternatively, check results for park rash trial on bradford website, and hernumber is probably on the bottom of that

The Richmond trial is pretty chocca full, you could try sweet talking mother into back marking or something, we're still receiving entries for it. They've no chance.

Hope the fingers feelin better kinell. I'm still off work, need to be fit for the BTC this weekend. Hopefully better weather than the ssdt!

Horforth DMC are having a bash at Dry Gill, which if just near Stump Cross on the road between Pately Bridge and Grassington.

Its a Nov & Beginner, and its not a tough venue, but the hard course usually has something to keep you occupied unless you're riding to a really good standard.

11am start, entries on the day.

The Richmond trial is pretty chocca full, you could try sweet talking mother into back marking or something, we're still receiving entries for it. They've no chance.

Hope the fingers feelin better kinell. I'm still off work, need to be fit for the BTC this weekend. Hopefully better weather than the ssdt!

Sorted :D

Good luck for this weekend...