Hi New To Trails

doogzie

Hi

I am just starting out in trails I live about a mile from pipers burn on West highlands and have just got my first bike after saving for years well since I was 5 I am at highschool and am 12 years old.

My Dads given me instruction on looking after my bike it's an old 1996 gas gas but goes well I have been taught by dad to ride it and am now quite confident at riding round the garden and over obstacles like tyres railway sleepers and stuff we set up in the garden.

I hope to get involved in the 6 day trails one day, till then I will practice with my dad he made a trailer so we can go to events and try out different places.

Does anyone have any advice about changing the gear oil co's the bike tends to creep forward when clutch is all the way in dad got some oil.

A picture of the filler and sump plug locations would be good.

Thanks DJ

Used to have s 96 gas gas myself. You will find the plug to drain the oil under the bike in the hole in the sump guard. You will need an allen key to un-do this plus something under the bike for the oil to drain into. The plug to top the oil back up is on right hand side of the bike above the clutch between the kickstart and the waterpump. I apologize that I can

Used to have s 96 gas gas myself. You will find the plug to drain the oil under the bike in the hole in the sump guard. You will need an allen key to un-do this plus something under the bike for the oil to drain into. The plug to top the oil back up is on right hand side of the bike above the clutch between the kickstart and the waterpump. I apologize that I can