Duluth World Round

How many riders from North America will compete in Duluth?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How many riders from North America will compete in Duluth?

• Three or Under
    • Four to Six
    • Over Six

Can Andy set something up? A link to Trials Central would be good with lap by lap scores?

The time zone difference kinda rules that out.

thats ok, highland lassie would be able to tell us all about it next day

Another well kept secret ?

5.000.000 hits this past month for trials central, and free posting of stories for clubs, I don't think it would be a bad idea for more info and hype about the Duluth world round to be seen on the front page, the first info I found was from the link someone posted on this topic.

The price is right free publicity for a world class event, that many don't know nothing or little about, event sponsors like to see their name about, the more mentions they get the more likely they will sponsor you again.

From what I saw at Colorado the Pro class sections were equal to those at a world round.

Looking at the rider list, a question comes to mind.

How in the world will Ray Peters handle the world round sections when he had such a difficult time on the sections at Colorado? Did Ray bite off more than he can chew?

Craig:

On Saturday Ray finished 16 pts behind Bruce leRiche and only 8 pts behind Wilson Craig. If those two riders were entered in the World Round (Is Wilson riding it?), I'm not so sure that you would ask how in the world will they handle the sections. Ray can hold his own.

Let's get behind all the US riders and wish them the best. And if, indeed, the Colorado Pro sections were at a World Round level, then they've all had a good tune-up.

See you in Duluth. Latest weather is partly cloudy both days with temps in the 60s. Hope it holds.