Anyone Fvrom So-cal ? Need Advice From Us Riders .

ianc

moving to south california , and i have a shipping container going over from uk .

so ............................ should i put my 03 250 in it ?

or is it better to sell sherco in uk , then buy another in california ??

any us based guys care to offer opinions on prices and availability on sherco in usa ??

so you know , i would be selling bike in uk for 1000 .

so would have about $2000 when i got to us . could i buy similar bike for that ammount ?

Welcome to Southern California :huh: Where are you moving to?

I would love to tell you to come to the U.S. and buy a Sherco, but to be honest you probably couldn't buy one for that price. I would say bring it with you. Plenty of Sherco's here, just at a higher price than your used to.

Link to our SoCal trials club-ATA trials

Edited by sirhc

moving to south california , and i have a shipping container going over from uk .

so ............................ should i put my 03 250 in it ?

or is it better to sell sherco in uk , then buy another in california ??

any us based guys care to offer opinions on prices and availability on sherco in usa ??

so you know , i would be selling bike in uk for 1000 .

so would have about $2000 when i got to us . could i buy similar bike for that ammount ?

Hi Ian, and welcome to Southern California!

I invite you to join VOTE when you get here, the club that brought you World Champion Bernie Schreiber. You can check out VOTE's MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/votetrialsclub and you can find out more about the local umbrella organization at http://www.atatrials.com

If you can ship the bike over here for free, as part of a container, it's worth doing. Bikes in southern California tend to hold their value because we ride in conditions that are not harsh to trials bikes. If you love mudbogs and rocky, wet streams, you're going to be disappointed here. If ultra grippy rocks and sunny days sound good, let's go riding. You can sell that Belstaff!

i will be moving to orange county area .

but its too late !!!! i allready agreed to sell the bike to a friend on easy pay terms :huh:

so it looks like the upgrade is back on !!! :huh:

ANYONE WANNA BUY A CLICE TRIALS JACKET ?? :huh:

i'm keeping the factory team jacket , just in case the manchester rain follows me over

i'm keeping the factory team jacket , just in case the manchester rain follows me over

It won't. :)

in the oc its cold and drizzly today !!! :)

trials weather !!

I don't know about that, I live right in the middle of orange county, and oc and rain don't really hangout anymore :(